Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Can't, There's an NCIS Marathon Today

Hello blog that I have neglected. Time for this week's Plinky Post.

What TV shows will you watch in rerun no matter how many times you've seen it?

I can watch NCIS reruns all day long. I have on many occasions actually done this. Even if I have seen the episode, I will watch it. There is something about that show that I love. It's a combination of JAG and CSI, both shows I like. Mark Harmon and the cast are a great ensemble. Part dysfunctional family, part crime-fighting team.

Another show I will watch in reruns is House. Hugh Laurie is awesome. Even though I hardly ever watch the show in it's prime time slot. I will almost always, make time to watch it in reruns or a marathon on USA. I like watching how long it take him to actually get the right diagnosis. The side stories are entertaining as well, providing background on who each doctor is.

A few other shows I will always watch in rerun as well:
Star Trek (any series)
West Wing
Always Sunny
Seinfeld
Two and a Half Men

What shows will you watch in rerun, no matter how many times you've seen it? Share in the comments, won't you?

1 comment:

Jen said...

two and a half men?!

this may be the thing that makes me disown you. FOR SHAME.