I crossed a few more items off the list. Nothing big or life-changing. Since I have an iPhone, I went ahead and scratched get a new iPod off the list, things like that. I'm almost running out of time. The end for this first list comes in August of 2011. Some of my goals take a year so I need to get cracking.
I'm about to embark on a very tough journey. I've decided that I will complete the P90X program. Not try, attempt or do; complete. I need to desparately get back in shape and most importantly, look better naked. That's what it's really about, I think. Plus, it would take care of a few of my goals. 90 days of hell. Sounds like a blast.
I need to start the 365 picture project. There are some questions I have, though, before I begin. Do you plan out a picture a day or take pictures all day and pick one at the end?
2 comments:
In regards to the 365 project. I did it in 2007 for like 4-5 months and sucked... I guess, I lost motivation... plus with school, who had the time?
Anyways, you can do it with either or both methods. Some days I take a ton and like yesterday and today, I took one and that was it. Also, it doesn't matter if it's on your phone, camera or computer cam... however you get your picture for the day -- that's it! It's all about taking an image a day. :) Good luck, I embarked on this adventure again with the new year, so far so good!
p90x is intense...but i think you can do it. you'll probably just want to cry, though.
i want to do the 365 picture thing too. i'm pretty sure you just find something during the day you want to take a picture of. at least, that's how i'm going to do it. i'm not taking 400 pics and choosing one haha.
Post a Comment